Changeworks is a recognised leader in the delivery of solutions that enable people to live and work more sustainably. We are an environmental charity and social enterprise, working in collaboration with public and third sector organisations, schools, communities and businesses to:
- Inspire and enable action to reduce CO2, waste and fuel poverty
- Build confidence and skills to make sustainable choices
- Share our knowledge and learn from others to maximise our impact
- Deliver the best possible service creatively and professionally.
Here’s a quick overview of our projects and services
Changeworks has been around for over 20 years (we were previously known as LEEP) and in that time we’ve been involved in hundreds of projects acrossScotland.
We’re passionate about what we do and thrive on working with other organisations to improve sustainability.
Here is a small snapshot of what we’re doing at the moment…
- Supporting vulnerable people to live in a warm, dry home
- Working with community groups to encourage people to reduce their food waste
- Providing advice on energy efficiency, renewable energy, transport and water
- Delivering a business recycling service
- Providing advice and resources to help people prevent waste
As well as doing lots of …
- Training and skills development
- Energy surveying, modelling and analysis
- Community engagement and behaviour change
- Research and evaluation
- Feasibility studies and project development
- Event and partnership facilitation
We won Best Public Service Provision in The Scottish Green Awards 2011, hold the Investor in People and Investor in Volunteers national standards, and achieved the environmental management accreditation ISO 14001.
Find out more on the Changeworks website.